What insurance do you accept?
We accept most major insurances. Each persons individual policy may or may not cover chiropractic or physical therapy. Please call/text 917-338-7811 and we will verify if your insurance is covered. We also have very reasonable non-insurance rates.
What can I expect on my first visit?
1) Thorough history and physical examination
2) Therapeutic exercise/postural advice
3) Modalities (Ultrasound, heat, ice, electric stimulation)
4) Massage (Either by hand, dynamic cupping, or instrument assisted tools like Graston or Connect-X)
6) Spinal decompression by hand (neck) or flexion distraction table (lower back)
5) Chiropractic adjustment
Depending on your condition we may be able to refer to an on-site physical therapist or acupuncturist
Do you need a referral to see a chiropractor in New York?
Many health insurances do not need a referral to see a chiropractor. To be sure, please call our chiropractic office at 917-338-7811 and we will verify to see if a referral is required. Student health insurances may need a referral. Please check your card.
How should I prepare for my first visit?
Please bring your ID and insurance card. Please wear clothing where we can easily access the area of complaint. Otherwise, we have clean gowns and disposable shorts for patients to change into.